Scythe Kit Standard
The kit preferred by most users. The Complete Kit comes equipped with our premium blade, a metal snath (handle), a bamboo cradle for collecting tall crops, and all other accessories required for maintenance and sharpening
In the Box
The Standard Scythe Kit is what most users prefer for their first experience with the scythe. The kit is packed with all the necessary stuff to get you started
- Premium Blade - 55 cm all purpose blade suitable for mowing wheat, paddy, barseem, jowar, green fodder and a host of other crops
- Metal Snath - Steel handle with grip. Comes in two parts which can be easily assembled
- Grain Cradle - Four curved ribs and three vertical posts assembled to form a fan like attachment that supports, sweeps and lays the crop in neat rows. All wood body
- Maintenance Kit - Peening Jig with two caps and a hammer. Useful for cold shaping and thinning out the blade's edge. Watch this video for more details on what is peening and how it is done
- Sharpening Kit - One Synthetic stone, One Natural Stone and a Stone holder for honing your blade and keeping it razor sharp. Tutorial videos : Video1 and Video2
- Tool Kit - The bundle of small tools needed for assembly and upkeep of your scythe. Contains 1 attachment ring, 1 L bracket, 1 allen key, spanner, nuts and bolts
RETURN & REFUND POLICYI’m a Return and Refund policy. I’m a great place to let your customers know what to do in case they are dissatisfied with their purchase. Having a straightforward refund or exchange policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy with confidence.
SHIPPING INFOI'm a shipping policy. I'm a great place to add more information about your shipping methods, packaging and cost. Providing straightforward information about your shipping policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy from you with confidence.